Our Mission and Vision
Pathway has been given a mandate from God to change the culture of our city through the presence of God. We believe that God will save souls, restore families, heal the broken, and release His Kingdom through our Christ glorifying fellowship.
We long to see people step into their identity as sons and daughters of God, fall in love with Jesus, and develop a life of intimacy with the Holy Spirit.
At Pathway we believe that only an encounter with Jesus truly changes everything, therefore responding to God's love, we love people where they are, and help them to find true healing, wholeness, and purpose.
Our Core Values
- Christ Centered - Everything that we ever need was dealt with at the cross. So we must come to the place of trusting Jesus with everything, and putting Him at the center of our lives.
- Spirit Led - Our desire is to walk and live in the fullness of the Holy Spirit. We want to honor and obey him in every way that He leads.
- Presence Driven - When we worship Jesus, the Holy Spirit invades our praise. We desire for His presence to be made manifest in our lives, both personally and corporately. When this happens, we can truly walk in the Kingdom and anything is possible!
- Prayer Focused - Since prayer is at the center of everything that we do, we submit ourselves to trust God in all things. We want to be a people who have their hearts positioned to the voice and direction of God.
- Team Empowered - Ministries become effective when people work together and when teams are built. We desire to see gifts released, and community celebrated.
- World Changing - We desire to embrace the heart of God for our community and the nations of the earth.
Living these out we desire to be...
- Unoffendable - We have seen how true authenticity comes from being real and choosing not to take offense, but rather always seek Biblical reconciliation. It is our prayer that this is how God's house is built.
- Rooted in Family - We acknowledge our need for one another and commit to walking through life together, loving and serving each other. Before there were churches, there was family. We believe that when the church feels like home, and people look like family, revival will come.
- Always Grateful - We seek to obey the command to be thankful in all circumstances. We also recognize that God's ways are higher than our ways, so we desire His perspective. A grateful heart can be used so greatly by God!
- Hilariously Generous -We believe all that we have is God's. Therefore we choose to give with a joyful heart, not only in obedience to his word, but at the first sign of need! Jesus gave his all for us, now we must live in response to that.
Pathway is part of the Brethren in Christ denomination. We hold tightly to the word of God and the voice of the Holy Spirit for direction in all aspects of life. For more information about the Brethren in Christ denomination please click here.
Pathway Community Church | 1731 W. Philadelphia St. York PA 17404 | (717) 793-8070
Office Hours: Tues. 10AM - 4PM, Wed. 10AM - 4PM, Fri. 10AM - 4PM
Service Times: Sun. 10AM, Wed. 6PM (Youth)